Friday, July 8, 2011

Dermalogica and Urban Decay

I was having some major issues with breakout.  Nothing I was trying was working. Then I was watching blogtv with sedonalace and Suzanna the host recommened Dermalogica to all the viewers. After so searching on the net and checking out the face mapping on the Dermalogica site I found a face wash for adult acne. I then found it in my town. So when I bought this  face wash I was praying it was worth the price (33.00 website / in body &soul spa 34.00) I have been using this for two weeks and my breakouts are smaller and I have had only two new break outs. I was super surprised that this was working for me. It has a clean eucalyptus, tea tree oil smell. All you need is a small pea sized drop to wash your whole face. I wash my face twice a day with it. The only problem I had was my cheeks were drying out.
Clearing skin wash
So for that I got ...
 Active moist moisturizer .There is a moisturizer in the acne line but where I live it dries out the skin to much. So this was recommend. I use it once a day . It says to use it twice but at night I'm trying the overnight clearing gel in the same acne line. My cheeks are no longer dry. my skin has no flaked or icthed. So i highly recommend this to everyone. There are more lines out there for every one's skin needs.dermalogica click here to check them out.


The last thing I'm going to rave about is Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray. If you have used this you knowe what I'm talking about. I do not know how I lived without this for so long. I got a travel size to try it out. And omg it lived up to its name. I was in 100 + degree weather and i did not melt! I was so freaking excited. Most of the time my make up was off in a few hrs. I love the smell, its a lil flowery but nice. I am so confident with the stuff that I hardly check my make up for touch ups. Run out and get this. It was 29.00 at Sephora for a 4 oz. bottle. 2 to 4 sprays and your set. I also spray my sedona lace duo fiber brush with it before I put it in my foundation. It goes on nicely and it easier to clean my brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment